MMX Holdings, LLC ("us", "we", "our" or "MMX") and www.managemyasc.com (this "Web Site") are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect information about you and/or the entity that you represent (the "User") when you are referred through one of our affiliates, you sign up or are registered as a User of this Web Site or you are actively using this Web Site.
How We Safeguard Your Information
When you place any order or access your account information, you will be using a secure server provided by MMX. The secure server (SSL) encrypts the User password you input before it is sent to MMX and its gateway provider. Credit card numbers are stored by our third party vendors in a secure environment that employs security measures to protect that information.
Ultimately it is true that data transmission over the Internet is never 100% secure and MMX and this Web Site cannot warrant the security of any transmission you make with us and you do so at your own risk. MMX has put security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control and uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that our third party vendors employ appropriate security measures. However, you have a role in protecting your privacy. If you share a computer with others, or if others have access to your username and password information, we cannot be responsible for the security of your account information.
Our Web Site's registration form requires you to give us personally identifiable information, which may include contact information (like your name and e-mail address and/or the name of the entity that you represent) and unique identifiers. We use your contact information from the registration form to send you announcements about this Web Site and other information as part of the services you have purchased in connection with your use of this Web Site. Unique identifiers are collected only for use as account numbers in our record system. We do not disclose any unique identifiers to any third parties.
Notifications and Changes
Updating Your Account
You have the following options for changing and modifying the information you have provided when you created your User account.
- To change your account information or User profile at any time, go to the log in page. Users may also make these changes after you have logged onto your account.
- Users may also email MMX at with the requested changes. Before we proceed, we will reply with a confirming email for security before we make the requested changes.
Information Collection and Used by Us
- MMX collects information submitted by Users of this Web Site.
- User information collected includes without limitation IP address, browser type, profile information and other information Users make available to MMX when they sign up for an account on this Web Site. User information is used to authenticate Users and to send notifications to those Users relating to the services provided by the Web Site. MMX also collects other data uploaded to this Web Site in connection with a User’s use of this Web Site.
- MMX collects non-personally identifiable information from all Users and visitors to the Web Site. Non-personally identifiable information is used by MMX to manage this Web Site, track usage and improve the services provided by this Web Site. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third-parties.
- MMX may additionally aggregate User information (whether or not personally identifiable) which aggregated information will not be specifically identifiable to a User ("Aggregated Information"). Aggregated Information may be retained, used or sold by MMX to third parties.
- We may use a User's email address to send notices, updates, newsletters or news regarding this Web Site and the services it provides.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information MMX Collects
Your Acceptance Of These Terms